Pages

Monday, November 11, 2019

Toys and force

This  is the activity  we did on forces. we did this because its our new  topic. I   was with  willow.   

Type of Force
Toy 
Gravity-  pulls objects towards the earth

Parachute ball and  marble ran 
Friction- The action  of things rubbing against each other
Cars, trucks, vehicles


Magnetism - pulling things  together or making them sick to a strong  metal 
Fishing game,

Push- to move  something away 

Scooter, skateboard, bike, and  dominos
Pull-  to pull  something closer 

Tug of war, 

Balloon cars ,
Weight of  air 



1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Chloe from Marshland school I really like how you made a table and how you did the forceś with toys.
    Maybe you could have made it more clear and put it on a slide.
    I like how you write titles because It makes it easier to understand.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post