Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

The Invisible Man. By Savannah

Once there was a man who would write every day of his life before he ate his lunch and them one day he start to be sick in his stomach and his mouth was so felt dry he want to go set down in the room and  then he said I am in Invisible oh no he said I don't want to go to School this week I am  to go in the class because my class can say haaaaaaaaaa and all the whole School said it to. The principal said  next week we well have a important meeting with the new teacher with a ice cream machine  for the kids and the teacher. 




3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Savannah!

    My name is Fau and I am a YR 8 student at Panmurew Bridge School. Wow, interesting story! Is this perhaps a narrative? I liked how you told us that the main character turned into an invisible man. What happened after the school meeting?

    A little bit more information would've been better to help me understand, but you did a good job.

    Keep it up!
    Fau

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Savannah,I really like how you were very descriptive with your story. But Next time you should reread your writing to make sure that what you are writing makes sense.
    What is your favorite part of the story?
    Kind regards
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post